Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer fun

I took the weekend off from "dieting".   I went a little overboard!  My body didn't like it and I felt so tired and sluggish all weekend!  I am happy to say I have lost 20 pounds since the end of March and I'm not finished on my weight loss journey yet!  I woke up this morning determined and hit the gym hard!  I felt so much better almost instantly!  Kenzie had gymnastics and then we came home for lunch!  While Madi took a nap we went in the backyard for some sprinkler fun!



The kids had so much fun!  We came inside for dinner and then back outside for a walk to the park! 









The girls were wore out!  I took them the long way home so I could get a good walk in!  They were very easy to get to bed tonight!!!  I finished my July 4th wreath and I love the way it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment