Monday, June 1, 2015

Busy busy day

This morning I woke up to Makenzie rubbing my back!  Sweetest thing ever!  She went on a walk with me while Madi and daddy were sleeping!  It was nice to get some one on one time with her!  We have the funniest conversations.  She is so silly!!  Next up was gymnastics and swimming!  It was a mad dash to get to both places on time but we made it!

And I discovered that neither of my children resemble me at all! 

This app lies!!!  We had a few errands to run on the way home but Madi cut our trip early!  We came home and let her take a nap while I meal prepped and Kenzie watched a show!!  Later on we went to watch Dallas play t-ball.  Kenzie was so excited and kept saying, "go Dallas! Cheer, cheer, cheer".  I don't think she really understands what it is to "cheer" someone on--but it was cute anyways!





We capped off the night with some chips and hot sauce with the littles and called it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment