Saturday, June 27, 2015

Birthday dinner

I woke up feeling so refreshed after getting a full nights sleep without any crying interruptions or early morning wake ups from Kenzie!  I went to the gym after Scotty left for work and was the only one there!  I was able to turn my music up loud without my headphones and dance in between sets!  I changed it up a little and did my weights before cardio and I was amazed at the difference!  My weights went up by 20 pounds and I was able to do more sets!
After my workout I went to pick up the girls from my parents house!  The girls had so much fun and passed out the minute we got in the car!!  Tonight we had my birthday dinner!  


Sarah, Keith and their kiddos came and Bebe and Papa came too!




Madison shares my love for queso!!!  Scotty had a lemon pound cake made for me and they brought it out and sang happy birthday to me!

Madison didn't want a slice on a plate she wanted to dig into the whole cake!


It was such a fun night and I'm so glad they came to celebrate with me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment