Sunday, June 28, 2015

Freedom Fest

This morning I had my first training session with my trainer!  She was super nice and kicked my booty!!!  I'm really excited to see what I can accomplish with her help!  Scotty decided he wanted to do some shopping!  I hit the jackpot and got some really cute stuff!!  Tonight we went with some friends to Freedom Fest to watch fireworks!
I took the girls on a huge potato sack slide!  They were really nervous but we made it!!  Sarah got some funny pictures I'll have to get from her later!



Next up was pony rides!  I was really shocked that Madi rode on the pony, but she loved it!


We went back to our cars to watch fireworks!  


Madi loved them!  Poor girl kept trying to sit in Kenzie's little chair and it kept info over and she would roll out!

It was a fun night and so glad we got to spend it with great friends and kiddos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment