Thursday, June 11, 2015

Gymnastics, snow globes and playing at the park

Kenzie had a make up gymnastic class today from when we were in Florida and she missed a class!  She was in a different teachers class and we loved him!  She did so well and had so much fun!  I think we may be switching to his Thursday class!
We grabbed some lunch and headed home to wait for the AC man that gave me a window of 1 to 7 for him to come!  Seriously?  Madi laid down for a nap and Kenzie and I had a 2 HOUR picnic in her playroom!  2 HOURS. She is the cutest thing ever and says the most precious things!  I love just sitting back and watching her!  She is so freaking funny and sensitive and sweet!  I acted sad after she told me to do something and she immediately rubbed my arm and said "it's ok mama we don't have to do that we can do something else" with the sweetest little look on her face!  I love her so much!  We went next door and made "snow globes" with Kylie and Cody!  The backstory is yesterday when I got home from the gym she told me she wanted a "snowcone" so of course I agreed and said we could go after soccer!  Well snowcone was really snow globe that she saw on her Special Agent Oso cartoon!  So the stinker got a snowcone and a snow globe! 

Oso's "3 special steps" did not include how much glitter to pour in.....they are very sparkly!!  We went home for dinner and at 6:00 the AC man called and said we were postponed until between 7 and 9.  I loaded up the kids and we went on a walk to the park!  We were there a whole 5 minutes when he called and said he would be there in 20 minutes....back home we went!



45 minutes later he showed up and fixed our sauna master bedroom!!  I had promised Kenzie I would take her back to the park so off we went!  Madi pooped the minute we got to the park!  I was going to go ahead and let her play until I checked and it was coming up her back! Scotty came and changed her she came running back to play!


Makenzie is such a dare devil!  She is always climbing on the tallest and scariest things!  When she makes it to the top she is so proud of herself and says "I'm so brave mommy".





Madison mastered climbing up the slide! I think her concentrating face with her tongue out helped!!!  We left the park and took the long way home so I could get a good walk in!  Kenzie told everyone we passed that we were lost!  Stinker!  

No comments:

Post a Comment