Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

I am so blessed to have the most amazing daddy ever!  I have always looked up to him!  He has shown me unconditional love my whole life and supported me always!
He is the most generous man I have ever met and would stop everything to help anyone that needs it!  My daddy has the strongest work ethic and has always taught me to work hard and do my best!
It melts my heart seeing him with my babies!  He is so patient and calm with them and they adore him!
Kenzie LOVES her papa!  They have a special relationship and share a love for gummies!
One of Madi's first words was papa!  If she even hears his name she starts looking for him!  It is the sweetest thing to see them with my daddy!

I also am blessed to have an amazing husband, and father to my children!  I have always loved Scotty, but seeing him love our babies makes me love him even more!  
These girls have him wrapped around their little finger and he is the first to admit it!  He works so hard for our family and is such a good provider!  The girls are so lucky to have him for a daddy!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment