Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend wrap up

My mom spent the night Friday night and we woke up bright and early Saturday morning to go garage sale'ing.  We had the best time and got great stuff!  We met Papa for lunch and then came back to the house to load up all our goodies so they could go home!  I had to be a crazy mom/neighbor on a man that thinks our street is a drag strip!  I hope I got my point across.....don't mess with my babies!  Sunday we took the kids to my parents house so Scotty and I could spend the day together!  We went to a movie and had lunch!   This was my first 3D movie and it was really cool!

We had so much fun and really enjoyed each other's company!  The girls had fun at Bebe and Papa's house too!  They run that place when they are there!
Kenzie passed out in the car the minute we headed home and was pissed off and angry when she woke up to go inside!  She spent about 30 minutes having a fit in her room!  Ahhhh!  I took Madi on a walk with me later hoping that she would fall asleep on the way!  That stinker waved and talked to everyone we passed, squealed at every puppy we saw and about climbed out of the stroller to get to a bunny in someone's yard!
We got home about 9:15 and she went strait to bed!  We started out this week with gymnastics this morning!  Kenzie did so good and I'm really impressed with how well she is doing.
She hopped all the way down the beam! We went and had lunch with Sarah, Cody and Kylie!  The kids, all of them, were crazy!  Nothing a few margaritas and chips and hot sauce couldn't fix!  
We came home and all took naps.  I love nothing more than a midday nap!  We attempted to go outside and play but it was just too hot so we went to the pool instead!

She is so girly!  Anything that fits on her arm becomes a bracelet or purse!  Kenzie and Kylie were too busy splashing and swimming to get a picture!  It was a long busy day with lots of whining and crying.....here's to a better day tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment