Thursday, June 4, 2015

Soccer, swim and Ranger game

Today was a much better day!  Scotty was off and got to see exactly how one of our crazy days goes down!  I started out by going to the gym!  It has become a habit now and I look forward to it every morning!  It's my time to focus on nothing but myself!  Afterwards we rushed off to soccer!  Kenzie loved having her daddy there!  Uncle Lance showed up too!
Can't tell they are related at all, huh?  Madison had the best time!  She brushed all our hair, gave kisses, ran around and was adorable!



I was most excited That I didn't have to run with that damn parachute in flip flops holding Madison while she screamed!!!  We left there and headed to swim lessons!  Scotty gave Kenzie a pep talk before class and I promised she didn't have to wear the life jacket!!


We grabbed lunch afterwards and ran a few errands before heading home!  Madison did her norm and passed out in the car and continued her nap at home!  The rest of us lounged around and then got ready for our date night with Kenzie!  We dropped Madison off with Bebe and Papa and we took Kenzie to a Ranger game!
I can't believe how much she has grown (and Scotty has shrank) since the last time we went to a game!  We had so much fun and ate way to much food!





She wasn't as in to it as her daddy, neither was I but I sure pretended to be!  She clapped and cheered when everyone else did and danced to the music!  Mom kept me updated on Madi.  She sent me this picture of Madi giving her the stink eye!  Kenzie made the same face about the same age as her!

Love those sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment