Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hawaiian Falls

Today I got to hang out with Makenzie at a local water park!  We had so much fun and it was great to only have to focus my time on her!  We dropped Madison off with her old babysitter, Ashley, before we went!  Poor Madi!  


Kenzie had so much fun!  She was just under the height limit for most of the rides, but I was able to sneak her on one ride with me!  We sat in a double inner tube and she all but fell thru the bottom so I had to but my feet around her and basically hold her up!  She loved it and squealed the whole time!  We spent a lot of time in the splash area and the lazy river!

It was so nice to get to run around and play and not have to tell her to hang on or that I couldn't because I was watching Madi!  We did whatever she wanted all day!  She told me over and over that she was having so much fun!  At one point we were walking to our next water slide and she was a little behind me so I turned around to make sure she was there and she said, "don't worry mommy, you'll never lose me because I love you".  Seriously the sweetest thing ever!  We stayed about 5 and a half hours until the kids were worn out and cranky!  I was so glad when Scotty got home so he could take over!
It was a great day and we definitely will have to take another trip there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment