Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weekend wrap up

Saturday was my parents 33rd anniversary!  I love them so much and I'm so lucky to have them!  Their marriage is an inspiration to me!
I went to the gym and came home and cleaned up around the house before we left to go to Jacob's 4th birthday party!  It was at a park with a splash pad and the girls had a blast!  This is the first get together my friend Leslie had been at with my brother so it was nice to see her and the girls there too!


She played hard and passed out the minute she got in the car!!  We came home and made dinner together and afterwards laid down to watch a show and the next thing I know it was morning!  I guess I was tired!  I got up and went to the gym!  I took my time and pushed myself hard!  I came home and packed a lunch and got the girls ready and we headed to the pool!



We came home and took naps and then Scotty grilled out hamburgers!  I had a turkey burger and it was delicious!  The girls and I went out front to water the flowers!  They had more fun running through the water!




Kylie came over the girls had a dance party and secrets before bedtime!

Sarah and I took a walk after the kids went to bed!  We jogged a little at the end and pulled out an almost 3 mile trip!  Nice way to end a perfect weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment