Wednesday, September 4, 2013

17 Weeks


 
 How Far Along: 17 weeks 1 days

Size of baby: Baby is the size of an onion.  About 5 and 1/2 inches long and about 5-6 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3 pounds  

Maternity Clothes: I am mostly wearing maternity shirts and "big girl" shorts or capris.  My scrubs are getting super tight in the tummy, but I'm trying to hold out a few weeks before I start wearing regular shirts to work.

Gender: I don't know if it's just because I think a baby boy would be so fun, and that's why I tend to only look at or think about boy things, or if it's a mommy feeling that I'm having a boy.  I did the same thing when I was pregnant with Makenzie, I only looked at girl things.

Movement: I can feel more and more little kicks.  They are really low and feel like bubbles (but I don't have gas...lol)

Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty well.  My back aches some so it takes a little bit to find a comfortable position, but when I do I sleep all night.

What I miss:  Being able to bend over with ease.  My tummy is getting pretty firm and I don't realize how hard it is getting to bend over without thinking about it. 

Cravings: Still Mexican food and avocado. 

Best Moment This Week: I started cleaning out the closet that will be the baby's closet.  It feels good to start getting things ready, and only 3 more weeks until we find out what we are having.


No comments:

Post a Comment