Sunday, September 8, 2013

Looong Day

Today seemed to go on forever!!!  Woke up early and got Kenzie out of her bed only to realize she had leaked out of her diaper and all over her sheets, so that was my first load of laundry! Then as I'm wiping her down on my bed, she peed on my bed, that was my second load of laundry!  We got up and played for a little while and then I ran to Walmart to grocery shop! I don't even think I brushed my teeth--I wanted to get there and back before the rush happened and literally threw on shorts and headed out! Today would be the day that I ran into 3 of my friends, one that I don't get to see that often! So embarrassed!!

Scotty left to go watch football when I got home so me and Kenzie cleaned up around the house and waited on Bebe and PaPa to come over!  Dad took the chandelier down in Kenzie's room and spray painted it white for me and then rehung it back up--I immediately knew I hated it! It didn't look good white! So back outside we went and sprayed it pink but I ran out and had to run to Home Depot! I finished spraying it and got it hung up and it looks so much better! (Secretly it may be the same or very similar to the same color it was before--oops) 
After they left, I tackled the front room and got it cleaned out! I was able to sell Bebe's bed and the dresser that was in there so now it's just baby furniture!
(The totes are all things I'm taking to the consignment sale--the rest is in the laundry room)

I was taking a rest on the couch and Kenzie came and snuggled up to me and said "uv you mama uv you"! I thought I was going to hug her so tight I would squish her!  She will repeat that to us but she's never said that unprovoked! It melted my heart! Little does she know I was having a pitty party with myself and she came up and totally put things into perspective with those little words in that sweet voice! I love her more than she will ever know!!!

My day was consumed with laundry and cleaning and painting and playing!!I Itwas a very long day but I got so much accomplished! It was needed but I am so tired and ready for bed! I've done south work this weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment