Wednesday, September 25, 2013

20 Weeks


How Far Along: 20 weeks 1 days

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a artichoke.  About 10 inches long and about 10 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds  

Maternity Clothes: Maternity shirts and bottoms.  I like full panel shorts better than just the elastic waist.  So much more comfortable.  I have started wearing maternity shirts to work instead of scrub tops.

Gender: GIRL....we were so wrong.  I really was convinced that we were going to have a boy, but we are so excited to be having a little girl!!

Movement: Lots of kicking--I love it

Sleep: I have been sleeping so good.  I'm able to fall asleep very easily and stay asleep all night!!

What I miss:  Being able to bend over with ease.  It's getting harder and harder to bend over which makes picking up Makenzie's little toys off the floor harder....so I mostly just leave them!! LOL

Cravings: This week I have craved salads a lot.  I even had Scotty bring home salads twice this week for dinner.  And of course....still Mexican!

Best Moment This Week: Finding out we are having a girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment