Wednesday, September 11, 2013

18 Weeks


How Far Along: 18 weeks 1 days

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a sweet potato.  About 6 inches long and about 7 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3-4 pounds  

Maternity Clothes: I am mostly wearing maternity shirts and "big girl" shorts or capris.  My scrubs are getting super tight in the tummy, but I'm trying to hold out a few weeks before I start wearing regular shirts to work.

Gender: We find out next week and we can't wait.

Movement: Lots of little flutters and kicks.

Sleep: Really good!!  Once I'm asleep I'm out until my alarm goes off!!

What I miss:  Not having heartburn, and planning what I can eat around what gives me heartburn.

Cravings: Anything cheesy, and Mexican food. 

Best Moment This Week: I have felt so much movement this week.  Before it would just be once or twice a day, but this week I feel the baby all day kicking and moving.  It feels like popcorn popping really low in my tummy.  I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment