Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Video Updates

Here lately I have only had time to blog from my phone and haven't been able to post video's so I wanted to post a few before too much time passed!!
 
 
I was folding clothes in Kenzie's room and noticed her getting books down from her bookshelf and read them on her bed.  You can barely hear her, but her sweet little voice is "reading".  I love how she keeps flipping the book around.
 
Kenzie randomly started singing a song and then would fall down at the end.  I couldn't figure it out, but Mimi knew exactly what she was singing.  Ring around the rosie.  They must sing that at school because I never have with her.  She wanted to sing it with everyone.  So sweet!!
 
Kenzie saw a motorcycle drive by and started saying "cycle, cycle mama", and then said "papa has a cycle too" so of course I had to have her say it again so I could send it to Papa.


No comments:

Post a Comment