Friday, September 6, 2013

Attack of the lizard

OMG....I was working on hanging up clothes for the consignment sale and as I walking out I happened to see a giant alligator like lizard on the wall.   Ok, so he was about 3-4 inches long and blended in with the wall.  So of course I dropped what I was holding and got my super brave husband to come catch it.  One of us is going to have to become more tough or our daughter is going to grow up a wuss too.   He brought in 2 cups to try and trap it (not the route I would have gone if I was brave enough to attempt it) and I took my position with one foot on the bed and the other foot on a tote in front of the bed ready to video him.  He tapped him and the lizard took off running across the side of the wall and looked like he was going to jump and fly right across the room at me.  I jumped into the crib that was next to the bed and screamed.   He in fact, just fell off the wall and I believe went into the closet but I'm pretty sure the super dog Ike ate him.  I cut the end of the video off where I'm bossily directing my husband to hurry and get him and him professing that I scared him when I screamed.  LOL  it was comical.  I still made Scotty take everything out that closet just to make sure he wasn't in there, but I really do think Ike ate it--at least that's what I'm choosing to believe.          

No comments:

Post a Comment