Saturday, September 28, 2013

RIP fishie

Poor fishie didn't make it through the night.  We had a proper burial for him before Makenzie woke up and moved the bowl and she never even knew the difference.  I feel so bad...it's totally my fault. 

Bebe came over this morning and we headed out to garage sale.  It was so humid and looked like it could rain any minute and I think that's why we didn't see that many.  I did however find a car seat for the new baby.  It's just like the one Makenzie has now just in a different color and mom got some toys.  We headed home for naps but someone had other plans.
I got her all tucked into bed and then ran and jumped into my bed ready for a LONG nap, and that stinker sang, and talked and emptied her bookshelf and brought all her babies into her bed including her baby swing.  I even saw her take her puppy and hold its hands and jump on her bed.  She was quiet and was having fun so I didn't go get her, but I couldn't sleep either.  After an hour and a half I finally got her and we got ready to head to Bebe and Papa's house to visit.  She loves it there, walks around like the owns the place.  We had to leave to meet a lady to buy a walker and then headed to Plano to pick up a chair I have been looking for.  It was raining so hard, but thankfully that put Makenzie to sleep and she slept for awhile in the car.  Poor thing. I hate when she falls asleep in her car seat because her little head flops over and just hangs forward--it can't be comfortable.  At every red light I try to fix it and prop it back up but nothing ever works.  We stopped for "pur-pool" slushes on the way home by her request and then headed home to play for a little while.  I'm pooped and ready to crawl in bed.  Tomorrow we are supposed to clean out our storage building.  We as in Scotty, John and Lance but I'm sure I'll supervise. My OCD is going to kick in having all that crap in my garage but the plan is to sell it all, or most of it anyways, and then the garage is going to have to be cleaned out and flip sides so I can park on the other side.  When I have two car seats in the car I will need them to be on the passenger side and right now that's against a wall so we have to flip all the stuff from one side to the other.  I'm hoping I will get rid of a bunch of stuff in the process.  We I have entirely too much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment