Sunday, September 29, 2013

Storage and garage clean out day

Well.....it's done!  Storage is empty and garage is full! The boys left and I cleaned out the garage! I took everything out and sorted it and rearranged it! It looked awesome!
My little side kick "helped" me, and then the guys came back....
And they brought all my stuff home!!  I had so many totes and bags and crap to go through--it was very overwhelming! I posted a bunch online and ended up selling most of it today--but there's still a lot left to go through!  It was exhausting and I definitely over did it! My back hurts so bad tonight and I can barely move!!! Oops!  I found 3 more totes that needed to be tagged for the JBF sale and separated out a bunch of stuff to save for the new baby!!
After Kenzie woke up from her nap we went down to Korie's house where Scotty was watching football with the guys!! Kenzie and Dallas had a blast playing outside!
They emptied a whole tote of blue sand out with cups! They were covered in blue sand! We decided to all go eat dinner and then we headed home to scrub we hair to get all the blue sand out!  It was a long day but I'm so glad I got all that done!! 
We also did a little decorating for fall!!  This is my favorite time of year--wish it was a little cooler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment