Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sweet Baby

Today we had our anatomy sonogram.  Our sweet baby is absolutely adorable and we are in love already!!




We did not however find out the gender.  Uggg, why did we agree to a gender reveal???  Just kidding!!  It will be so much fun to find out on Sunday with all our friends and family!!  The sonographer put the sonogram with the goods on it in an envelope and sealed it.

I immediately took it to Korie's house when we left the doctor.  If that envelope sat at my house I would peek, I know myself--I would peek!!  The doctor said everything looks great with the baby.  I've gained 6 pounds--I thought I was at 4--oops!!  The baby weighs 10 ounces and is measuring right at 19 weeks and looks perfect.  I think we are going to have 2 thumb suckers in the Smith house.  Sweet baby was sucking their thumb the whole time on the sonogram!!  I guess we'll start saving for braces now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment