Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ENT appointment

Kenzie had another ENT appointment today!  Scotty brought her up to my work a little early so she could see her pediatrician first for a rash that has lingered--turned out to be nothing--but, her tonsils were swollen and red and had white patches!  Strep freaking throat again! For the past 3 days she has been very fussy at night and not really wanting to eat and then got a runny nose! In the back of my head I wondered if it could be strep but tried not to even think about it!  So annoying, but at least she had her ENT appointment the same day!!

We saw Dr. McClay and he is the BEST ENT in the metroplex!  I feel so confident with him as her doctor!  He immediately said her tonsils needed to come out when he looked in her throat! They are so big and swollen and make her breath so heavy and snore!  We scheduled her for October 17th!  I hate the thought of her having surgery but I know in the long run it will be worth it!!
It was a long afternoon for us with having two doctor appointments and a long drive home! I had to rush home to let the dogs out and give Kirby his meds and just now at 8:00 getting to sit down!  

No comments:

Post a Comment