Wednesday, September 18, 2013

19 Weeks


How Far Along: 19 weeks 1 days

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a mango.  About 7 inches long and about 8.5 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3-4 pounds  

Maternity Clothes: I have officially made the switch to maternity bottoms.  They are so much more comfortable with the elastic waist. 

Gender: I'm thinking a boy, but we will find out tomorrow at my doctor appointment.  (but not really find out because we won't officially find out until Sunday at our gender reveal)

Movement: Lots of kicks.  I think I could feel a kick today on my leg when I was sitting down (yes, my belly rest on my legs when I set down).  I'm hoping Scotty can feel soon!

Sleep: Really good!!  Once I'm asleep I'm out until my alarm goes off!!

What I miss:  Celebratory drink tonight a friends birthday dinner.  I had water with a shot of lemon.

Cravings: Anything cheesy, and Mexican food. 

Best Moment This Week: The anticipation of finding out what we are having.  I absolutely can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment