Thursday, September 19, 2013

Week update

I feel like I don't have time to sit down and post lately.  Monday I had to pick Kirby up from the doctor so I took Kenzie to Korie's house to hang out so I could actually focus on what the doctor was telling me. 
I let her "drive" down there.  She loved it and has asked every time we get in the car if she can drive....I may have created a monster.  Kirby's diabetes is getting better controlled but still high.  We now have to give him 6 units of insulin twice a day and I got him special wet and dry food now.  He goes back in 2 weeks and we'll check again. 

Tuesday I finished my wreath and got it hung on the door and did a lot of cleaning up around the house. 

Wednesday I got to go out with the ladies for a birthday celebration dinner for Amber.  It's a group of women that all live within 2 streets of each other and all have kiddos about the same age.  We call ourselves the "Real Housewives of Fate--the Mommy Crew" and I love hanging out with them.  They are so funny and we laughed so hard all night.
It's so nice to get away with the girls for a night too.  Scotty watched Makenzie and she was already asleep when I got home.  Missed her!!
 
Anytime Makenzie gets ahold of a phone she always calls her Papa.  I think it's the sweetest thing.
Every morning she will ask to call her Bebe so we will face time her on the way to school.  When we hang up she will say "call Papa" so then we have to call her Papa.  He doesn't have face time but will talk to her on speaker phone and then all is well in her world.  Sweet girl loves her Bebe and Papa. 

I think that sums up our week so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment