Sunday, September 22, 2013

We're having a......

Girl!!!  We are so excited to be having another little girl!  Korie and Shannon put together an amazing gender reveal for us!
We had our friends and family over and they helped celebrate us finding out the gender of our baby!!!  Scotty cooked out fajitas and the girls made dips and cupcakes! It was wonderful! We went outside for big reveal!  I tried to get Kenzie involved and put her behind the box between us, but she was shy and the sun was in her eyes--I don't think she had any idea what was going on!! Scotty and I both saw pink at the same time and were super excited!  I'll be honest---I was really expecting to see blue balloons but very excited to have 2 little princesses!!  
After the reveal, as we were posing for pictures, we were attacked by a giant flying bug! It was awful! I screamed and ran and Scotty tried to fight it away! Everyone got a good laugh! I don't know what it is with me and bugs lately!!
Once the party cleared out a little, Shannon and Korie got my stuff down out of the attic! Do I have the best friends or what?? So now I can decorate for fall and I got my baby stuff down too!! 


Once we got everything cleaned up, I went to pull my car back in(I had to move it out to get in attic) I saw the grasshopper again that was lost the day before! SERIOUSLY. Scotty had left to go grab dinner so I was left alone and I was not going to lose this thing again!  I backed my car out and opened all the doors and got a shoe!  I beat at him and had to find him a couple times and finally had him trapped. I got my trusty umbrella after him again, and....
Got him!!!  Hopefully this was my last run in with bugs for awhile!!!
It was a wonderful day and now it's time to plan for a baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment