Thursday, September 26, 2013

Just between friends!!

Its that time if year again!!!  Just between friends consignment sale!!
It is ahhh-mazing!! Me and my girlfriends load up and have a blast shopping!!  This year I have two little ones to shop for so I'm even more excited!!  You can't beat these prices and it is so much fun going through all the racks!!  The selection is huge and always seems bigger every year!
This last picture is how I feel running in to shop!!  Lol

The past few weeks I have been going through Makenzie's closet and drawers pulling out "winter" clothes to consign!  It's the best way to get rid of old clothes to be able to buy new clothes! Last year I made close to $800, I couldn't believe it! Plus, when you consign you get to get in early to shop!  I'm also volunteering which gives me a higher percentage on my stuff that I'm selling and I get even more perks with earlier shopping! I love it!!
I have SO much stuff to take this year!  I have it all hung and tagged and sorted by size--ready to go!!!

The sale is October 3-6 at the Mesquite Rodeo Exhibit Hall!! 

1 comment:

  1. You always get such great deals!!! Can't wait to see what you bring home this year and how much you save!!!

    ReplyDelete