Wednesday, October 9, 2013

22 Weeks


How Far Along: 22 weeks 1 day

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a spaghetti squash.  About 10 inches long and about 11 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6-7 pounds  I go to the doctor next week and will get an exact number.  

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  I'm having so much fun planning another little girls room!!

Movement: Lots of kicking--I love it.  Bebe was able to feel her kick on Sunday! 

Sleep: I have been sleeping so good.  I'm still waking up about 5:15 every morning and then fall asleep right before my alarm is going off!

What I miss: A glass of wine at Scotty's birthday dinner tonight!!

Cravings: Rosas Café.  It's a restaurant by my work and I could eat it everyday!

Best Moment This Week: We had another sonogram on Tuesday and got to see the baby!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment