Monday, October 21, 2013

Mommy Monday

Today was my first day to actually feel like a stay at home mom!  Makenzie was feeling better and we had a little routine! It gave me a glimpse of what my future will be in February (minus the whole having a newborn thing).  Kenzie slept all night in her bed--hallelujah!  (I never get her out of her bed and bring her to ours, but since she just had surgery and I don't know if she doesn't feel good or not I would let her, but I'm so glad that is over. We all sleep better in our own beds).  We got up and I made pancakes!  I was so excited to make her Mickey pancakes, and all she kept saying was "Bebe bunny pancakes")!  She wouldn't even look at the one I made until I gave in and made a dang bunny!
It looked better before I buttered it, the ear fell off!  (Let it be known that she didn't eat a bite of my pancakes that I made).  We played for awhile and then headed out to run some errands! She was not so happy she didn't get her popcorn with her icee at Target!  It's our routine and it gets us through the shopping trip! (I caught her singing and will post it from the computer later).  We headed to old navy to return something (p.s. I brought in the wrong part of the receipt--the one talking about taking a survey and getting a coupon--and so they had to do the return without a receipt which is them mailing a check for store credit 7-10 layers for the price! Seriously? When did they stop just giving store credit then--ridiculous).
We came home and had lunch and then laid her down for a nap!  She sang and talked to her babies for an hour and then finally went to sleep! Stinker!  While she slept I cleaned up and rearranged junk from one place to another!  I checked the sticky pads in the lizard room but no stuck lizard yet! When she got up we played her new game she got
And then went to Korie's house to play with Dallas!  (She sent me a really sweet video that I'll have to post later too)
It was a great day and we are looking forward to going to the zoo tomorrow with korie and Dallas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment