Tuesday, October 22, 2013

24 Weeks


How Far Along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of an ear of corn.  She's more than 12 inches long and almost a pound and a half.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11  ouch!! 

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  We decided on the name Madison Grace Smith

Movement: Lots of kicking--I love it.  I have started feeling her do little rolls in there.  She is so active and kicks non-stop.  Way more movement than with Kenzie, and so LOW

Sleep: I've been sleeping great.  I hate to jinx it, but all is good.

What I miss: Not having an aching pain in my lower side under my tummy when I move to fast or walk to fast or far.

Cravings: Still Mexican.  I did however discover the greatness of chocolate pudding this week.  Can you believe I have never had pudding before--I was missing out!

Best Moment This Week: Makenzie had her tonsils removed and she did so well.  Hallelujah!




No comments:

Post a Comment