Tuesday, October 29, 2013

25 Weeks


 
 How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a head of cauliflower.  She's more than 13.5 inches long and almost a 2.5 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11  ouch!! 

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  We decided on the name Madison Grace Smith

Movement: Still a lot of movement and all very low.  I have felt a few up higher and can feel lots of different kicks at the same time all over.

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good, but I get up at least once every night to pee which is getting annoying.

What I miss: This week I feel like Madison has doubled in size or something.  My stomach feels bigger and fuller and it got much harder to bend and take big breaths.  I remember this a little with Kenzie, that one day things just got a lot harder.  So I'm going to say I miss being able to bend, breath, and move with ease.

Cravings: Still Mexican. 

Best Moment This Week: Kenzie has been putting her hands on my tummy a lot this week to feel Madison kick and will lean over and kiss my belly.  It's really sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment