Monday, October 28, 2013

Daddy make money

Going back to work today put everything in perspective of how much I want to stay home with my girls.  It was so hard to wake up this morning and get going.  Kenzie hated it, Scotty hated it, Kirby wouldn't get up.....over it.  I thought about her all day and it makes me feel awful when she cries when I drop her off.  (She screamed the whole way in the car to school.  When I dropped her off she didn't want me to go and kept saying "hold you mommy" and clung to my leg.....worst feeling ever) I couldn't wait for the clock to hit 3 so I could get my girl.  Her teacher said she did good today and didn't complain at all about her mouth hurting so that's good.  On the way home we always wave to Daddy's work and say "hi daddy".  As we passed by today she said "hi daddy love you, daddy at work make money"....I thought I was going to die.  I had told her that a few weeks ago when she asked where he was, I said "he's at work making money", I guess she remembered.  When we got home I had her say it again so we could send it to daddy.
She also was pretending to sleep while we were playing.  It is so cute, she purses her lips and makes the most serious expression.
She's such a sweet girl, but today she kept telling me to "stop" and "be nice to Kenzie" but in a mean voice.  She must have heard me tell her that a time or two.  Hearing her say those things back to me, A) makes me laugh, and B) makes me realize to watch what I say to her and the tone that I say it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment