Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday Scotty

Today is Scotty's 30th birthday!!  I can't believe he is that old....LOL  (just kidding, I'm right behind him)  I picked up Makenzie and we stopped off at his work and brought him a cupcake.  The cupcake didn't last because Makenzie ate it as we were walking in, so we had to find a seat to let her finish.  Scotty showed her off to all his coworkers and then we headed home!!

Makenzie has been doing so good at school with potty training.  All week they have only had to change one wet diaper a day, which is the one after nap.  She is going tee tee and poo poo in the potty all day.  Tonight I decided to put her in her training panties and I kept telling her to tell mommy when she needed to go tee tee.

I took her outside just to make sure we didn't make a mess,  and when I took her inside to potty she had already gone in her panties.  Stinker didn't say anything or act like she tee tee'd or anything.  (Bebe assured me that she would not like going tee tee in her panties and that would help train her faster, but I guess it doesn't bother her).  In her defense she was playing at her water table and there is a slight chance she poured water on herself and it wasn't tee tee, but I don't know!  We'll try again!!

I was in the bedroom putting away clothes and I heard her singing Happy Birthday to daddy in the living room and tried to catch it on video, but she caught me!
After dinner she decided to empty every bin of toys in the living room out.  She tried on every pair of dress up shoes that she has and would prance around the living room.  It was so funny!!
Happy Birthday to the best husband and daddy we know!!  We are blessed to have you and can't wait to celebrate many more to come!!!  We love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment