Sunday, October 27, 2013

Back to work.....

I hate the feeling I get the night before I go back to work.  It's the feeling of stress to get to sleep so I'm not tired, the task of getting everything together for the next day so I don't forget anything, making sure all the laundry is done so I have scrubs to wear, and the dread of waking up early and making Makenzie get up so early!!  I have enjoyed every second of staying home with my sweet girl this past week.  Even though she has been a little whiny and needy due to her surgery, she is the sweetest, funniest, most caring little girl I have ever met.  I love how she will randomly say "Mama I happy", it makes me tear up just to hear her sweet little voice say that and know that it was unprovoked true happiness.  I love how she wants to cuddle me during the day, cuddles that I don't get in the evenings.  I love how when I tuck her in at night for bed, she makes me give her a thousand kisses and will say "more kiss" every time I'm walking out the door.....who can resist that.  She will put her little hands on the side of my face and pull me towards her.  I could eat her up and kiss her all day.  I love everything little thing about her.

Now, on to our weekend.   Friday night, Korie and Shannon hosted a family Halloween party so we went down there and hung out!!  She didn't want to wear her costume so she just wore a cute outfit instead!




Korie and Shannon dressed up as Lance....I thought it was Scotty and Lance at first, but it was weekend Lance and workday Lance....it was really funny!  The kids ran around and played and painted pumpkins, it was fun!!

Saturday, Kenzie and I ran a few errands and then watched Cinderella for a little while.
She actually laid with me and watched it.  We went and played with Korie and Dallas for a little while and then headed home for a nap!  We just hung out and played the rest of the day. 

Today, we all slept in late until 9--woo hoo.  I headed out to grocery shop and Kenzie and Daddy made breakfast!!  After her nap we headed to Bella's 2nd birthday party!!  They had Minnie Mouse and delicious food there.  She was scared of the Minnie at first but warmed up towards the end!!

 
Kenzie found a pair of "panties" while I was folding clothes and wanted to wear them, wore them all afternoon!!  LOL  
While we were shopping the other day, I gave her a toy to hold that I was getting as a gift and she played with it the whole time we were shopping.  It played the ABC's and she was singing it the whole time.  I had no idea that she knew her ABC's.  (it's not perfect by any means, but she knew a lot of it) That night I thought we would practice.  She did great a few times before I could get my camera, but I was able to get this....

No comments:

Post a Comment