Sunday, October 13, 2013

New fridge

Our fridge has been dying a long, slow death for a few months now.  The ice maker went out, ice crystals formed all over the freezer, the lights don't come on anymore in fridge or the freezer, the bottom freezer drawer doesn't freeze anything solid (more like an extra fridge), to get water out of the door you have to open and shut the freezer drawer a couple times for the water to start flowing,  and it makes an awful sound. It's ridiculous, but I finally was able to talk the hubby into getting a new one!!!  We picked out a beautiful new fridge and I'm so excited to get it installed!!!
The little one was amused by playing with all the buttons on every fridge that we walked by.  She's a mess I swear. 

I woke up with a terrible cold today.  Coughing, sneezing, runny nose, headache and I'm pretty sure I had a fever too.  After we picked out the fridge, Scotty took Kenzie and I home so we could nap.  I woke up feeling a little better.  I'm praying Makenzie does not catch whatever I have.  She has her surgery scheduled for this Thursday and if she gets sick she can't have it done.  She's on antibiotics since Saturday as prophylaxis for her surgery so I'm hoping that will help!!

This morning before we went fridge shopping, I woke up entirely too early to meet Bebe, Papa, Kenzie and Uncle Jerry and Anita for a goodbye breakfast.  We had a delicious breakfast and said goodbye and they headed back to Kerrville!!  We had a great visit with them and can't wait to see them again!!!

I wanted to post her video dancing at the fair yesterday too.
I can't get enough of her little booty shake.  She gets it from her Mama!!  I think that catches us up on our weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment