Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend wrap up

Thursday morning didn't start off like I had anticipated!!  Scotty called me and said Kirbydog wasn't acting right and he needed to go to the doctor! He took him in and poor Kirby ended up having a seizure! His blood sugar was so low that it wouldn't register on their machine! I'm so glad he got him there in time! They got him stabilized and I was able to pick him up after work!  We had to adjust his insulin and food and I pray he doesn't have another episode!
Friday I picked up Makenzie and we went to Korie's house to play! Kenzie and Dallas have been playing so good together and it's so cute to see them interact together!  Shannon and Presley were there too! Makenzie loves her some Presley! She talks about her nonstop at home!
(She teeteed on her clothes at school)

Saturday we had fall/Halloween pictures! It was 68 degrees when we left and when we got in the car when we were done is was 52! We were freezing! It was misting rain and really windy! Poor Kenzie didn't want to do anything but a little sucker helps any situation! I would give her a lick and then make her pose and then give her another lick and so on! I can't wait to see what Tamera got. Bebe and Papa were at the house when we got home and my dad helped do some things I needed done around the house. Thank goodness for Papa's!! Bebe,Kenzie and I went shopping after Kenzie woke up from her nap and ran some errands!  When we were done we took Bebe home and then met Scotty for dinner!  I was craving On the Border so that's what we had!!  When we came out it was pouring down rain! Today was such a change with our weather!!

Today I left early and picked up Bebe and went to Canton Trade days!!  We walked around and shopped for 4 and a half hours! I got some great stuff and we had so much fun!!  Kenzie and Scotty hung out at home all day, and when I got home they were both still in their pj's playing.  I took Kenzie outside so she could play since it was so nice outside! 
And then came in and played! She found a toy that you push a button to make it light up! She would push so hard her face would shake and she made the funnies expressions!
She was cracking me up! She also found a hair dryer and kept "drying" my toes like I do to hers when I paint her toenails!
We had a wonderful weekend!!  Back to the grind tomorrow and we have such a busy week ahead of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment