Wednesday, October 16, 2013

23 Weeks


How Far Along: 23 weeks 1 day

Size of baby: About the size of a large mango.  She's more than 11 inches long and over a pound.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11  ouch!!  He said that I'm right on track, but still, I hate to see that scale go up and up!

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  We decided on the name Madison Grace Smith

Movement: Lots of kicking--I love it.  She is super low and kicks my bladder.  It is such a weird feeling because you can actually feel your bladder being kicked.  It also makes me have to pee ALL THE TIME.

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good.  Last night I started having leg cramps.  I remember this from being pregnant with Kenzie and it was the worst feeling ever.  A co-worker said to put ivory soap under my matress and it's supposed to help! I don't know if it was mind over matter or what, but I swear it stopped right away.  I'm going to get some Ivory soap tomorrow.

What I miss: Not having to pee every second, and being able to cough, sneeze or laugh without peeing a little.  I feel like an old nana!

Cravings: Rosas Café.  It's a restaurant by my work and I could eat it everyday!

Best Moment This Week: Deciding on the name and ordering her bedding with monogramming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment