Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's Fall, y'all

We woke up early this morning (some more than others....Kenzie had me up at 2 with a crying episode, sooo ready for those to be over) and headed out to breakfast and then to the Arboretum.  It is beautiful there and I have never seen so many pumpkins, ever!  Kenzie loved it and ran around all over the place.  I took the opportunity to chase her around with my camera.
She was cracking me up..... she kept wanting to put her hands in her pockets so I would have to open up the little pockets so she could put her hands in.














Scotty had to get to work so we left.  It was a short trip--maybe 45 minutes.  I called back on the way home to see if we came back today if I would have to repay and she said no that our receipt would work all day.  We dropped Daddy off and changed clothes because it had gotten warm and headed back to play some more.  (I had to threaten and turn the car around twice due to her throwing fits in the car--ridiculous). 










We grabbed some lemonade on the way out and she was hamming it up.  We stopped for lunch on the way home, which she didn't eat, and then went to Target (2 different ones--I was looking for something specific, neither one had it but of course I found other stuff).  When we got back to the house it was back to the crying, whining, tantrums, and hatefulness.  I don't know if it's just because her mouth hurts, or if its the "terrible twos" or what's going on.  I'm giving her about another 1-2 weeks to make sure she is completely healed and has no excuses and we are having a baby boot camp in the Smith house.  I'm going to turn her little booty around and get my sweet, easy going girl back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment