Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sick kiddo, Dr appt, traffic, and....New fridge

Well the title basically sums up my day!!!  

Last night Kenzie wasn't feeling well! Fussy, crying, low grade fever, wouldn't eat (she didn't eat Sunday either), and kept shoving her hands in her mouth! I know from previous illnesses exactly what this is....STREP!  This morning I called her ENT doctor to ask them what they wanted me to do and if she could still have surgery! About 10 minutes later he came to our office to visit and bring cupcakes! I was able to talk to him and tell him everything that was going on and we decided to change her antibiotics to a stronger one, and check in with him tomorrow before 4 to decide how she's doing regarding surgery! Scotty picked up her medicine and took it to her daycare so we could get a dose in her quick! 

After work I had my OB check up! Everything was perfect and ill do my weekly post tomorrow!  My normal 20 minute ride home took 2 1/2 hours! Apparently a truck flipped over carrying goats on the highway!  Seriously?? I raced to get Kenzie and we grabbed dinner on the way home!  

While I was at my dr appt they came to deliver our new fridge! When they hooked it up it wouldn't turn on though! They had already loaded our old one up on their truck so they took the new one back too and said they would be back with a replacement one!  I was freaking out about Kirby's insulin that has to be kept in fridge and all our food spoiling on the counter!  They made it back about 7'ish and got us all set up and we love it! 
It's so shiny and roomy!   I need to go grocery shopping and fill it up!!! 

(Last night Makenzie was coloring on her chalkboard and when she came in the kitchen she had colored her whole face pink, and said "I pretty mommy".....she did look really cute but I had to tell her we only color on the chalk board with chalk)

No comments:

Post a Comment