Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sonogram and Birthday dinner

Tuesday I met Scotty and Makenzie at LaBella Baby in Rockwall and we had another sonogram of our sweet baby.  We got to see her and all her parts.  She's definitely still a girl and has the cutest little fingers and toes.  She was moving around so much it was hard for the sonographer to get good pictures.  I don't think Makenzie liked me being up on the table.  She kept saying "all done?" and wanting to hold me. 



We stopped off at a little playground by our house on the way home to play.  The one I had been taking her too was way too big for her and I was nervous the whole time she was playing.  The one we went to that day was at a new school that just opened in our neighborhood and is perfect for her.  She had so much fun and ran and played her little heart out!!

Tonight I surprised Scotty with a birthday dinner at Perry's Steakhouse in Dallas.  We had never been there before and it was fun to get dressed up and go out.  Makenzie stayed with Koko while we were gone.

It was delicious and we ate way too much.  We picked Makenzie up and headed home.  She had fun with Koko and went shopping and to dinner and was getting a bath when we got there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment