Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday tidbits

We have been enjoying the "cooler" weather around here!  Monday I picked her up from school and we headed to the park to play!
We came home and had Popsicles outside and played in the backyard!
And then I noticed....
Oh hell no!! Someone bit my baby on the arm!  I felt so bad for her!!!  I asked her if she got a booboo and she said "yeah bite" in a sad voice!!!  I immediately called up there to ask what happened and her teacher said Makenzie is "known to bite herself"--umm no! She has never bit herself, never had a bite mark on her before! I was furious that she said that!!  Today when I dropped her off her teacher didn't mention that again, just said that she didn't cry or make it known that someone bit her so she didn't see anything!  They are toddlers, I get it! Things are going to happen! My intentions were to just inform them that it happened and if they did know find out what happened!!!


Today when I picked her up I got to see her school pictures!!  I could just eat her up!
Of course I had to buy them!!!  Her first school pictures!!  And then when I got to her room she ran up and said "peepee in potty"!  Her teacher worked with her today and she went 5 times in the potty!!!
I am so proud of her!!  We went to sonic to get a "pur-pool" slush and when I handed it to her she said "thank you mommy" unprompted and on her own!  My heart just melted!  She is such a sweet girl! We came home and played for the rest of the night!!

Today was Just Between Friends drop off. Scotty loaded up my car last night and I headed strait there right after work!
Kenzie had just enough space to sit in her chair in the middle--lol.  It took 2 hours to get everything brought in, inspected and put up where it should go!  I was so hot and sweaty when I finished, but it's done!!  I can't wait to see what I make from the sale and even more--shop it tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment