Tuesday, October 1, 2013

21 Weeks


How Far Along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a banana.  About 10 inches long and about 11 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds  

Maternity Clothes: Maternity shirts and bottoms.  I like full panel shorts better than just the elastic waist.  So much more comfortable.  I have started wearing maternity shirts to work instead of scrub tops.

Gender: GIRL  I'm having so much fun planning another little girls room!!

Movement: Lots of kicking--I love it.  Scotty was able to feel her kick last night. 

Sleep: I have been sleeping so good.  However, I wake up about 45 minutes earlier than my alarm everyday and then I can't fall back asleep!

What I miss: Not having back pain.  The pain in my lower right side of my back and butt cheek is back and with a vengeance.  It hurts so bad and makes walking tough!

Cravings: Rosas Café.  It's a restaurant by my work and I could eat it everyday!

Best Moment This Week: Scotty being able to feel her kick!! 


Kenzie helped decorate the board tonight.  And she loves to jump in the pictures!  Silly girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment