Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Back home

Sunday morning we woke up early and hit the road back to Dallas.  Kenzie, Madi and I took a nap in the backseat.  I love falling asleep on a 5 hour car ride...makes the ride so much faster.

We got home and unpacked.  The house was a disaster.....their daddy definitely didn't go out of his way to pick up.  Later on I took Kenzie out front so she could ride her new motorcycle while I put the cars eats back in my car.

Apparently Santa didn't do a good job putting it together.  The back wheels kept falling off while she was riding it.  I felt really bad.  Back inside we went.  Madison decided she would climb up our stairs.  She scaled the first 2 steps when Scotty called me in to see.

She was so proud of herself and was actually really fast climbing up there.  We are in trouble now.  While I look for a "cute" baby gate, laundry baskets and totes will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment