Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What day is it.....

My days seem to just run together now that I'm not working.  I have no idea what day it is ever and for sure no clue what the date is.  I feel like we are so busy but doing nothing! LOL  Monday we met Korie and Dallas at the library for story time.  The kids had fun singing and dancing and making a Santa craft.


And this happened.....
Madison decided she would stand up on her own for a few seconds....like 10.  She just stood there and looked around like she was a big girl.  I'm so not ready for this!!!  We went to lunch at Cici's and then headed home to play.  Princess Kenzie made an appearance.....
I did some work around the house and came across our photo booth pictures from Scotty's Christmas party.
Tuesday the girls and I ran a few errands and I knocked a chunk of my Christmas shopping done.  I even found Madison's birthday party outfit!!!  Which reminds me that I need to get on with the party planning.  I took Kenzie to play with Dallas and I came home so Madi could take a nap.  I wrapped almost all the presents that I have so far.  Now our tree looks a little more festive.  Shannon, Presley, Korie and Dallas came over to play that night.  We ordered pizza and hung out while the kids ran wild.  Today the girls and I went grocery shopping and then to Lowes.  I needed wanted to get a new grey to repaint Kenzie's room.  All I see is a light blue when I look in there and I can't take it anymore!!!  I cooked dinner and we ate as a family and then Scotty stayed with the girls while I did a few errands by myself.  I went down EVERY SINGLE isle in Target.  It was amazing.  I normally am zipping up and down the specific isles I need so we can get in and out when I have the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment