Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday tidbits

Monday morning the girls and I headed out to do some errands.  It was freezing!!  When I put the car seats back in my car, I decided to put them next to each other just to try it out.  So far so good.  I have seen them holding hands, Kenzie helps feed her by giving her cheerios, she has fed her a bottle for me and is a wonderful paci and toy finder.  

Kenzie had a serious play dough session when we got home.  She was rolling and cutting and squeezing it everywhere.  I wasn't a big play dough fan in the beginning but it keeps her totally content and quiet.
Korie and Dallas stopped  by and we decided to go to Hobby Lobby to shop some after Christmas sales. 

Today the girls and I hung out at the house all day.  I cleaned and organized the kitchen and our bedroom.  I need to go room to room and do the same.  Time to get this house in shape.   Tonight Makenzie helped Madi walk. 
I was nervous she was going to pull her arms off or something.  They both squealed and laughed the whole time though.  (Excuse the about to explode diaper)  I think Madi may walk early.  She does really good holding onto our fingers and walking.  She also has been standing up and letting go and she has really good balance.  

We had a really good day today.  I'm loving staying home with my sweet babies all day.  The push my buttons and drive me crazy but my heart explodes when I hear them giggling together, or when Kenzie helps Madi do something or at night when we cuddle in my bed watching cartoons and Madi crawls up and snuggles up to Makenzie.  These are moments that I never want to miss.

*Makenzie has been telling me to take her picture randomly.  If she is playing, she will stop and say "take a picture of me".  After I do, she asks to see her picture.  If she doesn't like it she will tell me to take another one.  It is so cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment