Thursday, December 11, 2014

Gaylord Ice

Today we loaded up and headed to Grapevine and went to the Ice display.  It was really neat and decorated so well.  We checked in and got our jackets and then went in.  It was freezing in there!

 The displays were so cool, literally.  It's amazing that they are able to carve it all out of ice. There was a big slide made out of ice that I though Kenzie would love to go down.  I took her up there and all but had to push her down.  That girl I swear.  Then of course she wanted to go down again with Scotty.  They go up there and then come right back down because she wouldn't go down!!





 When we finished the Ice display we went and did some sledding.  I misinterpreted the tickets when I bought them and thought we got twelve rides however, but really the ticket was for one person to get to ride.  Luckily the lady took pity on us and let Scotty and Makenzie share the ticket and they each got to have 3 rides.  Kenzie loved this and wanted to keep going!!!




We had a great time.  I love that we get to spend so much time together now that I am home and not working.  With Scotty having a day off during the week we are able to get in quality family time and we are all having so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment