Thursday, December 4, 2014

Family Day

All the girls slept until 8 this morning.  I'm still waking up earlier of course.  I'm hoping eventually my body will let me sleep in!!  Bella's family came to get her and I headed out to run a few errands and had to run by Advocare to pick up some orders.  I came back and picked up Scotty and the girls are we went to have lunch together.  It's nice to be off during the day and actually be home when Scotty has his day off.  It's a bonus day that we all get to spend together.

Sweetest babies ever.  Kenzie has started bringing her baby everywhere we go.  She packs a diaper bag but we leave that in the car.  She has 2 babies that are the same but different color headbands and shirts.  She named them Sara and Emma.....my friend Leslie has twins name Sara and Emma.....hmmm.   We came home from lunch and all laid down for a nap.  I love midday naps especially with my family!!!  Kenzie and I headed out to dance practice.  Next week she has a little Christmas recital and I can't wait to see what she has learned.  While we were gone Scotty and Madi cooked dinner.  Delicious.  Sure does beat my regular Thursday routine of rushing home from work to get the girls and race to make it on time to dance and have to drive thru somewhere on the way home for dinner.  After dinner we went upstairs and watched the Cowboy game together until half time.  I'm loving all the time I'm getting with my family.  Not having to rush to get everything done before bed and have them in bed by a decent time is so nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment