Sunday, December 7, 2014

Madison is 10 months

My sweet Madi girl is 10 months old.  I can't belive it.  She is the sweetest baby ever.  So happy and content and sweet.  She is so good natured and easy going.
We joke about her lizard tongue.  She always sticks it out and it is the longest tongue ever!!!  She has always done this.
She weighs about 17 pounds now.  Still a petite little thing.  She is still in a size 3 diaper and is wearing 9m or 9-12m clothes!  I have been putting shoes on her recently and she is in a size 2.  She actually leaves them on to I'm surprised.
She has become quite active this past month.  She has mastered the crawling thing and will get a super burst of speed at times.  She is pulling up on anything and everything she comes in contact with.  I had to lower her bed down to the lowest setting it has.  I have seen her cruise along the couch a few steps, but nothing consistantly.  She waves bye bye and will clap her hands if you say patty cake.  She has a few words now and has the sweetest little voice.  Dada, Mama, hi, and bye is what she is saying these days.  I'm just glad mama has made it in her vocabulary finally.
Her eating still fluxuates.  One day she will polish off 7 ounce bottles and others I'm lucky if she will take 3.  She normally takes 4 bottles a day and 3 jars of food.  She holds her own bottle now....makes me kinda sad.  I've tried giving her sippy cups but she isn't interested.  I have such a hard time giving her table foods with her milk allergy.  All the things that I used to give Makenzie at this age she can't have.
She is still a great sleeper and will go down about 8 and sleep until about 6 normally.  I usually can feed her and put her back down and sometimes she will sleep in on her own until about 8.  She still takes 2 naps a day about an hour each.  I think she is going to be another Bebe blanket lover.  She has to have a blankie and her paci to sleep.  She will get all wrapped up in it and rub it just like Kenzie does.

Our family is so lucky to have her in our lives and proud to call her ours.  She has the biggest smile and the sweetest soul.  She loves her sister the most out of anyone and is definitely a mommy's girl, and I LOVE it.  When I'm holding her she won't go to anyone else and she will follow me all around the house.  She's my little sidekick!

No comments:

Post a Comment