Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!!!  I can't believe it's already Christmas.  It seemed to sneak up on us.  I started the morning out deep cleaning.   I dusted, vacuumed and even wiped the base boards.  It felt good to open all the windows and do some cleaning.  We had Christmas movies playing in the background and the kids were playing.  Scotty got off work early and Bebe and Papa came over too.  We got dressed and headed out to dinner.




 The girls were so sweet together!!  They had plenty of time to be.....we were there for 2.5 hours.  We got there right as they closed at 6 but I guess they were already so backed up and shorthanded.  We ended up getting our meal for free, which was nice.  We came back to our house and opened presents that Bebe and Papa brought over.



When I was in 4th grade I bought my dad a paperweight in Canton when I went.  For quite a few years I would re-wrap it and give it to him for Christmas and his birthday.  It became a joke between us and one year he stole it from me and wrapped it and gave it to me.  Every since then we have been alternating years to give it to each other.  Each time we try and wrap it a little different.  This year I wrote clues and made dad go on a scavenger hunt.  He was so cute when he found it.



Kenzie squealed and was so excited after every present she opened. It was so fun to watch.  She would help Madison open her presents too.









Kenzie was so excited to put out the reindeer food we made.  She sprinkled it all in one spot right by the driveway.  After cookies were set out for Santa it was time for the kiddos to go to bed so Santa could come.  (I heard Santa had a really hard time getting that pink motorcycle together and stayed up super late)
I heard something and peeked into the living room and saw Santa leaving presents.  I couldn't believe it.  Kenzie was so excited when I showed her the picture that I took!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment