Monday, December 22, 2014

Tuesday tidbits

We spent Sunday with Bebe and Papa today.  Madi and I took a long nice nap that was much needed.  Afterwards we headed out to get some foods that Madi can eat.  I actually found lots of dairy and soy free foods.  Pasta, butter, cheese, yogurts and some cookies.  We came home and cooked Madi up some good stuff.  Bebe got to feed her her first cookie.
It kills my mom not to be able to just give her a taste of whatever we are eating.  It's so hard because things that you would never think have milk in them, they do.  By this age with Kenzie we were giving her mostly table foods without having to worry about allergies.  Hopefully with these new food options it will make it easier.

Monday we hung out around the house all day.  I put together the bike that Korie got Kenzie.  She was so excited to put her helmet on and go outside and ride.

 OMG.  I cannot teach that girl how to ride a bike.  It was terrible.  I was bent down behind the bike trying to push her feet to pedal, meanwhile she would slam her feet backwards which locked the brake and I would go flying into the bike.  Or she would be too busy looking down and we would run into the grass.  It was terrible.  Someone else will have to take over the lessons.  For lunch we went in the backyard and had a picnic.  She though this was the coolest thing ever.
The rest of the day was spent playing with my babies and trying to sneak pictures of them in front of the Christmas tree.


When Scotty got home from work I headed out to do some last minute shopping.  There is nothing better than late night shopping, by myself, at target.....did I mention ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment