Friday, December 5, 2014

HO HO HO

I braved going to see Santa Clause with the girls today!!  We got there at 2:30 (Santa starts at 3) and the first available ticket was for 4.....are you kidding me!!! We walked around and looked at the fish and other animals and the girls loved that!


They looked so stinking cute!!  I have been shopping everywhere and trying to get outfits together and I found everything in their closet that I already had!!!  My friend Britni was there with her kids and they had a 3:30 ticket and let us stand in line with them.  Britni's daughter Madi is in Kenzie's dance class and her baby Hunter and my Madi are the same age.  The girls played in the "snow" and Kenzie fed Madi her puffs and her cracking up.





 And then it was Santa Clause time!!!  I figured Madi wasn't going to have any part of it when I handed her to him.  She surprised me and didn't cry at all.  She kept looking up at him and then back at me.  The official picture turned out pretty good!
I took a few with my camera but they were all pretty blurry.  I did get one of Madi and Santa while Kenzie was telling him what she wants for Christmas (a pink dolphin and a stroller).
That's when she lost it.  I guess she felt safe with her sissy sitting beside her because the minute Kenzie jumped down Madi screamed! Poor girl.  We went and picked up Bebe and brought her home with us to spend the night.  On the way home we stopped off and looked at a house that has amazing Christmas lights.  They have it set to a radio station and it plays along to Let it Go from Frozen.
Kenzie loved it and sang so loud.  You could hear all the little girls in all the cars singing, it was so cute!!!  We got home and played until bedtime.  After I laid Madi down we went in Kenzie's room and set up her little tree.
It is so cute and she is so proud of it.  It has real lights on it and she is using that as her night light!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment