Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day 2

Friday morning we got up and ready to meet Uncle Jerry and Tia Anita for breakfast.  It was delicious.

Madison has mastered the sippy cup and it keeps her entertained while we are out.  After breakfast all us girls went to the craft store.  I got lots of Christmas stuff on clearance.  Kenzie starts acting crazy when we go out with Bebe.  I think she knows she can get away with anything when she is around her, so she acts like a fool.  I finally  had to put Kenzie in the cart and Madi was crying, so.....
The guys met up with us and we sat on the porch of the craft store sitting in wooden swings.  The weather was perfect and we must have sat there a good 45 minutes talking.  I need one of these swings so bad.  Kenzie would push Madi in it and she would squeal and laugh.
We decided to make the drive to San Antonio to shop in REAL stores.  The girls went to Hobby Lobby and I got even more Christmas stuff on crazy sale.  When we were done, the guys still weren't back yet.  We were left with dad's truck with 2 car seats in the back.  That left 3 seats open for 4 adults.
We laughed so hard getting in the truck.  Mom thought she would get in the back, I would drive and Anita and Jess would share a seat in the front.  She got, ahem, stuck.  Jess tried next and couldn't get through so Anita got in the back.  Kenzie was giggling and said "that one got through".  We all died laughing.  I ended up in the floor board under Kenzie's feet and we drove to Target.  I forgot wipes for Madi.  Who goes on a trip with a baby and forgets wipes???  This was the only Target trip I have ever done in my whole life that I only purchased one item.  We got wipes and a slush and headed back out.
For some reason Uncle Jerry had a bunch of fold out chairs in the back of his truck.  They sat down while we visited some more and decided to grab lunch on the way back to Center Point. The rest of the night was spent hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment