Friday, December 19, 2014

Polar Express

Tonight we went to our neighborhood Polar Express.  We went with Korie and Dallas and Sue met us up there not long after.  Our first activity was visiting with Santa.
Makenzie LOVES Santa.  She hopped right up there and told Santa that she wants a dolphin, of course.  I sure hope Santa can deliver a dolphin down the chimney.  I let them visit for awhile and then sat Madi down.  I no longer had taken my hands off her before she flipped her lid. This girl is not a fan, at all.
After I rescued Madi we headed to see Elsa.  At first Kenzie didn't want to stand by her and take a picture.  Nothing that a bribe with a candy cane couldn't fix.



I had to take a picture with Kenzie before she would go near Elsa.  I was shocked she was so shy.  I love Madi's face in the picture.  She even hates being near princess'.

 We kept circling through the line to see her.  Kenzie would tell her she was her best friend and sing her song's over and over.  We pried them away to ride a bus that took us around the neighborhood to look at Christmas lights.


 After the bus ride (and a slip on mud getting out of the bus and landing on Madi) we rode a little train and then went back inside for another visit with Elsa and Santa.



It was a fun night.  I love watching her excitement and how she lights up about anything Christmas.  She is really getting into it this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment